Thursday 18 February 2016

Born This Way - Lady GaGa


In one of the earliest class of Intercultural Communication that we take this semester,our lecturer,Dr.Afiza Ali has shown us a video by Pellegrino Riccardi. We think that the video was a wake up call or more likely a good list of advices on intercultural communication. He said that one of the most important thing was curiosity. How curiosity can lead us to discover a lot of new things. And out of everything I learned from him was,we should respect other people's differences in order to live in harmony. Am I right,Ubai? Emm.. 

''Harmony is a kind of a.. I don't know. 
Can you just change that word to something else,Eizat? I feel like we're conducting a kids program like 'Hi-5' or something..''

Fine! World peace then. Happy? -_-

''Yes. And I also learn something from that video. Emm... Which is, aaa..''

Acceptance,perhaps?

''Yes! Thank you,Eizat. I was looking for that word actually. But,I did watch the video,okay. Seriously.''

No comments:

Post a Comment